Customize Furniture | Custom Made Furniture in Seattle | COUCH
Looking for new furniture, but haven’t found the perfect piece? We’ll custom build the furniture of your dreams.
Have you have been shopping for that one piece that will “make” your room and come away frustrated and disappointed?
Maybe you find a style you like but the size is wrong. Or you find something in the right size but the color clashes with everything else you own. In a worst-case scenario, you find the perfect piece of furniture in the right size and shade…only to have it fall apart before you get it home.
It’s time for you to consider commissioning custom furniture.
The Benefits of Buying Custom Furniture
A custom couch, chair, or bed frame is like no other. It is designed to your specifications by expert designers and built by skilled craftspeople. There won’t be another like it in the world.
- If you have space for a couch but just can’t find one to fit, you can order the exact couch style you want in the correct size.
- If you prefer traditional and the trend is mid-century modern, you don’t need to hunt all over town for the right piece. You can have it built.
- If you don’t care for the color schemes that are currently the fad, you can dictate the exact fabric, color, and pattern you want to match your taste.
Any style from any period, any color or pattern, with the features you want and need for your specific purposes.
An Array of Options Is Available to You
Your options include:
- The finish and style on the legs.
- The stuffing under the fabric.
- The width and height of the arms and back.
- The length of the couch, sectional, or chair.
- The depth of the seat.
- The type, color, and pattern of fabric.
- Sleeper sofa or regular sofa.
We have everything you need to make your one-of-a-kind furniture.
Custom Furniture of the Highest Quality
The leading reason to consider custom furniture is the quality. COUCH uses nothing but the finest hardwoods, fabrics, and hardware.
- We only use kiln-dried alder for our frames. Absolutely no softwoods like pine or particleboard.
- We warranty our frames for as long as you own the furniture.
- Our seat cushions are made of commercial grade CertiPUR-US(R) polyurethane foam with no formaldehyde, plus it is PBDE flame retardant.
Your chair or couch will be built not just to look great but to last.